Apr 21, 2014

New Summer Pajamas

I love pajamas! They are the snuggliest clothes I know. There are some days that I just don't bother getting dressed and I spend my entire day in my pj's. If I have no where to go and I am not expecting any company, then it's a perfect day for a "pajama day". Pajamas are my favorite clothes to sew in too. Nothing binding or restricting my movements if I am quilting, cutting or piecing. 

















Since the weather is getting warmer, it's time for some new pajamas. But instead of going to the store to buy new pajamas, I decided to make them. My favorite thing to sleep in is a tee shirt and shorts, so that is what I decided to make. I bought 4 new tee shirts and then headed to the fabric store with them to find coordinating fabrics. In one afternoon, with a lot of help from my trusty serger, I had 4 new pairs of pajamas for summer. 





Now that the weather is finally warming up, I am wearing them to bed-and some times all day the next day too!

















Happy sewing!
Grammy

1 comment: